HOW TO SELL YOURSELFPosted: 20th Jul 2015 by IMAGE 1ST PHOTOSHOOTS IN LONDON
If you are in business or planning to start a business, then you'll appreciate how enjoyable your day becomes when you deal with people you like.
If your ability to be 'likeable' ranks high, then you will undoubtedly see your opportunities increase.
Adding a human dimension to all aspects of your profession, no matter what business you are in, will remain to be paramount.
Here are my top 5 tips on attracting the business you desire.
1. Display a great headshot of yourself on all of your social media, team page and e-mail footer. A great picture will inspire people to connect with you. It's the first real impression someone will have of you when surfing the internet.
2. Your ability to listen and be interested in people will increase your likability. Acknowledge names and keep natural eye contact when meeting face to face.
3. Approach each conversation with positivity and a smile, never wine or moan. Negativity is a deal breaker.
4. Work on your confidence. It only takes 3 seconds for people to build an impression of you, confidence, looking smart and working on your likability factor will win you many friends.
5. Successful people that I meet on a weekly basis all have one thing in common, they all have the right attitude, they are optimists, calm and engaging characters. Don't let things out of your control define your day. Your only way is up!
Blog CategoriesAIM HIGH, BUSINESS TIPS, CONFIDENCE BOOSTING TIPS, CORPORATE FASHION TIPS, CORPORATE HEADSHOT, COUPLES PHOTOSHOOT EXPERIENCE, CV, EXPERIENCES, IMAGE 1ST, LinkedIn CORPORATE HEADSHOTS, MOTIVATION, PROCRASTINATING, REVIEWS, SUCCESS TIPS
June, February, January
July, May, April